Focus Behavioral Associates, provides Applied Behavior Analytic Services/Verbal Behavior services to children diagnosed with Autism or other Developmental Disorders. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable, energetic individuals to work 1:1 with children diagnosed with Autism or other Developmental Disability. Such individuals will implement behavior-based programs written by a BCBA. Each program is specific to the client to fit their needs. Most programs target fine motor skills, language acquisition, gross motor skills, social skills, self-help skills, behavior reduction and more.
At Focus we are passionate about our work with children, therefore applicants should share this passion!!!
Be a part of a team of individuals dedicated to making a difference in the lives of families touched by Autism or other special need.
Initial and ongoing training will be provided. Master students in a BCBA program are provided indirect hour projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Essential Functions:
- Conduct skills acquisition, social skills & functional assessments under the supervision of a Director
- Provide direct therapy and program development for a caseload of 1-2 clients
- Develop and implement skill acquisition and social skills programs, create program materials, and input client specific data for a caseload of 1-2 clients under the supervision of a Director
- Develop and implement positive behavior plans & strategies for a caseload of 1-2 clients under the supervision of a Director
- Meet with your Director for supervision meetings on a weekly basis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a related field (All BACB required coursework must be completed.) OR Master’s degree in field of psychology or ABA (All BACB required coursework must be completed.)
- A minimum of 1-year employment with FOCUS or 2+ years’ experience in the ABA field
- Follow all BACB ethical guidelines
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Possess a valid TX Driver’s License, car insurance, and reliable transportation to commute to and from the clinic and client homes/schools/daycare/community session location
- Clear criminal background check
- Have regular access and the ability to use modern technology for scheduling, session data recording, session notes, and more
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Short Term Disability and Accident Insurance
- CEU Stipend
- Paid Time Off