As we continue to closely monitor the guidelines coming from the local and state level, as well as the recommendations published by the CDC, FOCUS will be continuing with many of the protocols that have been in place for the past couple months, with some minor changes.
- All staff will wear masks upon entry into the building, when getting children and during transition times. When in classrooms and other designated limited access areas, face masks are not required.
- We will continue to pick up and drop off clients at cars and conduct temperature & symptom checks for clients & staff.
- Staff will be limited to working with no more than 3 clients throughout the week to continue limiting the amount of exposure.
- We will allow up to 4 clients in classrooms and common areas, such as the lunch room or playground, dependent on the size of the area and the ability to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Materials may be used by multiple clients but will be sanitized between each use.